<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

yo yo...training is going REAL well. I like my trainer a lot, I did request him becuase I get along with him well and also I like the way he trains. He's very hands off but explains when he needs to. We've done over 20 hours in a little over a week, and i heard him talking to one of the supervisors today saying how him and my supervisor don't want to take me to the max amount of hours, which is great. And i even heard them discussing getting me another class to start training on another sector, which is also great. More certifications more pay raises. I think part of the reason they don't feel they need to take me to max hours is because in my 20 hours we've seen SO many different things, pretty much everything there is. Today I even got to see a potential "bad situation" that I got to fix.

Also two days ago a pilot asked the controller next to me the score of the dodgers game.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]