<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 28, 2009

What up. I am alive, yes, after a brief absence from the world due to becoming a real person overnight, and having bills and many jobs, oh and blogging for a living kind of turns me off to the whole blogging on the side thing anyway. But anyway, how are you? Does everyone still kind of hate me? I hope not. I thought of the OG for many reasons this past week, and here they are:

1) I ran into Elana Yudman on the subway in Brooklyn (random!). We talked about how neither of us have talked to Adam lately, which is sad. I hope he is doing well with air traffic controlling. Also it made me wonder what other, older Rocklanders are up to because, you know, we're all pretty old now.

2) What happened to Mark?

3) I've been receiving AARP emails and I can't figure out why. This seems like a prank from high school.

4) Karen asked me something on Facebook, but I don't ever check or use Facebook. #fail

5) I do use Twitter, and Vincent and Jen Certa are there too! And Nici Paggs, who is in grad school now! We are so old! My twitter name is joefi so it is easy to remember.

6) My mom asked about you.

So there you have it. Hope everyone is doing well. I guess I could call, but I was supposed to call my aunt last week and I never did. I don't even call my mom. Sorry mom. Because, you know, lazy.

Oh and Karen my life is less shady these days. Come visit again and we'll take in a movie, I'll make you dinner, and we'll go to bed before 4 am. I might even take you to a sports bar!

What is everyone else up to? Jen Certa lives in the mountains now? Vincent lives in the south? Remember BV?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]