<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 28, 2009

yo yo...work is fun now. i started training for my first radar scope so i'm in the back lab running problems before i train on the floor. My work day now consists of playing video games essentially with sizeable breaks in between. its really fun. Today they moved up the difficulty on me, and the guy running the problem was testing me by making the planes do things they weren't supposed to and throwing curveballs and he said i did well by recognizing it. The girl im training with stinks. She wears winter jackets all the time. It was 95 degrees today in the area work is in.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]