<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 22, 2009

yo yo...idk why but i've been thinking lately about one day living in either Texas or one of the Carolinas and having a farm and/or Plantation. I want to raise some animals, not too many. And have a giant porch that wraps around my house. The idea of living in one of those places interests me for some reason.
Speaking of interests, i'm going to give surfing a try but last night i started to get real freaked out about being eaten by a shark. This may be a bad idea. I was trying to decide whether i'd rather die or be horribly disfigured by shark attack. Normally i'd say die, but the idea of my body being dragged out to sea and eaten isn't pleasing.
In one of Kevin Smith's podcasts he discussed how the idea of a shark attack is so degrading to him because a limb is so precious to us, physically, mentally....but to a shark its just something that they eat and then later shit out. He was saying how there is nothing more degrading than another animal eating your lifelyhood and then shitting it out. I tend to agree.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]