<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 01, 2009

yo yo...so before i came to california i was thinkin how its gonna stink because I wont have access to a treadmill right when i wake up like I did at home and in general it will be harder to find times to work out, but its actually been the opposite...i have 3 gyms that i use reguarly so its pretty convenient..my reg gym, my gym at work(at work i like to eat on position or during breaks and then work out during lunch, actually makes day go by quicker), and my gym at my complex here thats a 1 min walk...
today me and karen went to coronado...as i was parking by the beach there were cars on both sides of the road, parked. a car was in front of me and pulled over to the right to park on an open spot on the left, however he just pulled over, didnt signal that he was pulling over, nor that he was gonna go into that spot, i just assumed thats why he pulled over. So i signaled to the left, under cut him and took the spot. For two reasons. 1. i wanted it,but def wouldnt have taken it if eh signaled 2. to teach him a lesson. after i got in very quickly(had to parallel park, and i do that pretty well) he yelled asshole(he was an older man, maybe 50's) i yelled hey thats wat u ge twhen u dont signal. unfortunately he drove away. anyway, i hope he learned his lesson.
karen left tonight. was a fun trip. very busy. wish i didnt have to work in the middle but it still worked out i think. i'm gonna watch clockwork orange before i go to sleep...i hear its fun

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]