<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 09, 2009

So I've filled out an application to adopt Hans, a mix-breed dog that I've fallen in love with at a local shelter. My approval is pending and then he might be mine...how exciting!!

He's about 45-50 pounds and according to the peeps at the shelter is likely part American Bulldog with various other breeds mixed in. His eyes are green and sometimes he's cross-eyed. Apparently he almost got adopted by a military family, but they didn't want him because he didn't bark enough and they were looking for a watchdog apparently. He REALLY likes playing in a baby pool...so I'll have to get one of those.

Here are some pictures I took with my phone when I went to go play with him:



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]