<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Does anyone remember the VH1 Divas concert in 1998? It was pretty good. Some good "divas" with some good performances: Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey, Shania Twain, Gloria Estefan, Carole King. It got progressively shittier every year. And then they stopped in 2004.

Well they're doing it again this year, and really...wtf. The "Divas" include: Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis, Miley Cyrus (...), Jordin Sparks, and Adele. Now...those all sound like new artists to me... And I'm pretty sure "16-year-old skank whore" doesn't translate to "diva" in any language...but I could be wrong.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]