<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

yo yo...so this past weekendi went to phoenix to visit Elana. She was in phoenix for the NSA(national stuttering association) convention. I got there evening on thursday and left friday evening to get home for work saturday. 6 hr drive, not bad. I'm kind of thankful i drove cross country by myself, now no drive seems bad. Honestly, as long as i have a new o and a episode i can drive any distance. Plus on the way back i ate cookies and snacks the whole way. There really is no better circumstance then driving to o and a in the dessert nite with snacks. Like opie said there is no better feeling then dessert nite, it really is unique.
Anyhow , the convention was pretty cool. Everyone was really friendly. I think friendlier than normal people, probably because they're used to havign speech impediments impede social life so they arent douches. But its interesting, cuz the variation in their speeches is very large. Some have small stutters, others extremely bad stutters. Its also interesting cuz people from all ages and walks of life were there. Like in the 20 something crowd there were people who looked like jocks, wiggers, preps, all sorts of people, it was very interesting.
I was talking with a guy at work about new york, he used to live there, and he knows about Hells Hole! he said he used to go there all the time!
In other news, Karen is coming out next week! She actually made on excel an itinerary, i'm at work but i'll post it later cuz its absoultely ridiculous. I hate people that use excel recreatioanlly.
I also got a library card...AND a book! books in stores are expensive, idk why anyone buys books
I'm not home, but i imagine if i went home it'd probably be pretty interesting since i haven't been for a little while and i'd probably blog about it.

**EDIT**

entourage came back, caught me by surprise. But this is def the best time of year. Season premiere was great. Everything is going well, which makes me glad. Its one of the few shows where i like no conflicts and everything to just go well. Also, did anyone notice Ari has a new house?

Also, at work there is a section outside on the way to the gym for smokers. First, I hate taht anyplace has to cater to those scum. But it is very sad seeing them in this outside area having little solitary lives, reading, eating, doing watever it is people do, but alone, because they smoke. So that at least makes me semi glad

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]