<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 07, 2009

yo yo...so last week i was speaking to mark on his birthday and he told me how him and Jay(Thomas, his cousin) were going to vegas and he asked how far away i was from it...im not far so we planned an impromptu vegas trip...they came in wednesday and i came into vegas thursday night after work...i met them at New York New York(where they were staying) and we bolted immediately to the Wynn to eat massive amounts of food. We were kinda short on time...not getting seated until 9:50 and food stopping at 1030 but the buffet was great...we went down to fremont street and gambled..i finished the night actually up about 150....of course after the next day i ended up down the same amount...meh...i still spent way less than my planned limit....i love pai gow...
next day we had an awesome buffet lunch at Paris...i tried to get the lady running the crepe station to make me a crepe inside of a crepe...like a crepe filled crepe...she didnt understand and just gave me two...ugh...I dropped Jay and Mark off at the airport friday night and then bounced...on the way home i stopped in Lancaster and crashed the night at my friend Don's house from oklahoma city academy...he works at a radar facility on edwards air force base...left this morning and am exhausted...barely got any sleep last few days
all in all the trip was short(for me)but very fun, weather was pleasantly mild, its always fun hanging with Jay, and mark too i guess...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]