<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I will never understand how people can be verbally provoked to the point where they will actually hit someone. Can someone really say or do something to you that will enrage you to the point of actually physically attacking someone else? What got me thinking about this is the recent altercation between Perez Hilton and will.i.am/his (will.i.am's) manager which you can read about all over the Internets. Now, sure, I agree that Perez Hilton is a churlish twat that probably deserves to have a lot of things happen to him, but should that really include being the recipient of an ass-whooping? I doubt it.

In other news, be on the look-out for the word "ersatz". It's running rampant! I've seen it in at least three articles in the last 2 days and it was also the Question to a Jeopardy Answer yesterday. Be wary an ersatz takeover...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]