<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

yo yo...on an O and A show last week they(+Patrice O'Neal) were all talkin with Greg Giraldo about his substance abuse addiction. He did some pretty hard stuff, but talked about how he started drinking just because he felt so uneasy in social situations that if he would just be like everyone else it'd work. Patrice added in that he doesn't drink and basically said that he doesn't want it to be a social crutch. I felt really good listening to all this cuz all these people that i respect that i always think about how they're probably so cool in social gatherings don't drink...patrice, jimmy, bobby, opie, none of them. Granted Jim Norton and Bob Kelly had serious alcohol problems in their teens but theyve gone their whole adult lives without it, and opie and patrice just don't.
I was at a local supplement store and made friends with the manager. I actually made a purchase i wasn't planning on. Normally I never buy anything without researching reviews on internet, even a pencil, but this man was very nice and knew his stuff. He also gave me a free shirt. Being a very warm and friendly clerk goes a long way.
I want to get scuba certified next month, but today at work one instructor said how a couple friends of his encountered a great white just norht of San Diego while fishing...i crapped my pants
My cable box better get here for idol tonight

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]