<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yo yo...so I'm at the facility now outside eating lunch...it's really cool here...our trainer was telling us how working here in so cal we will be able to transfer anywhere in the country whenever we want because this facility gives us credentials...it's really cool to know that I can go back to new York whenever or go anywhere else
Also I made a friend who has an intersting story ...him and his wife are actors, they lived all over,in ny too and did professional musical theatre... He got tired of moving around and someone in a show with him became a controller so he did too....he actually says there is a lot of theater here In san diego...gotta go back to class!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]