<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Yo yo...mobile blog post....I'm in a hotel near Tucson getting much needed sleep/watching 24...mountain time is queer ...I slept 4 hours last night contorted in my car in a wal mart parking lot in Roswell. Roswell was a
Nice small town with alien references
Everywhere which I've always wanted to say I've been to....new Mexico overall is kinda bland....arizona is hot and has really awesome
Rock structures Everywhere...I think I passed an actual slaughterhouse in Texas.....tommorrow
Morning I'm going to the Titan missle museum and then should be in San diego finally in a few hours
Next time you hear from me my hair will be 6 inches longer,I'll be a surfer ,and a
Douche

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]