<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 07, 2009

yo yo...so this is my last night here in Oklahoma...im packing and watching 24, tho have to be up mad early for work...we have our last/only run of the day in the afternoon so we have nothing to do all morning, so i loaded up several 24 eps on my phone to watch. After dinner i'm going to leave for Roswell. My plan is to get there, or near there, visit the town, maybe nap, then proceed and spend night somewhere in arizona, and get to San Diego saturday late morning.
Im meeting with a roommate i talked to on the phone to view a house in ocean beach. Its good because its month to month and the rent was already due so i didnt have to send any money beforehand. So if for whatever reason i fell uncomfortable about the situation i can always get my own place.
I start work next friday, so i have plenty of time to get settled. I really dont mind the driving at all...5 o and a eps and im golden. I wish my car was bigger tho, it'd make sleeping easier.
Oklahoma is a pretty neat place if you ever get to visit. I may blog before i get to SD, but otherwise my next blog post will be from there

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]