<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 30, 2009

yo yo...so today was learning new place day. I discovered where the Wal Mart is(walking distance) and the gym is (5 min drive). The gym is actually at the city's community center, and the whole deal is really nice. It has the town hall, a bowline like type park and gyms, basketball courts, indoor tracks and stuff. All towns should have that.
I bought some things and went and hung out at the main house where people eat dinner occasionly.
At dinner there was a student i was talking to who from south and has guns, and it was so awesome. He showed me his carry gun and taught me about guns. He showed me clips releasing, slide, safety(gay) and bunch of other super duper awesome things. Im gonna go to the range tommorrow, i cant wait. All you need is a drivers license and you can rent any of a wall full of guns.
There's also a hollowed out corn silo thats now a rock climbing place which is cool. Oklahoma city is a small clean and pretty city. Im in a suburb thats like 5 minutes away and its nice. It's windy here, flat and spread out, and pretty now. Lots of new construction. Its kinda cool to be in a place for 6 weeks. Its like perfect amount of time.
Anyhow im gonna post some more pics and relax and go to sleep, tommorrow is my first day at the FAA. Until tommorrow. Oh, in case anyone wants to send me presents

C/O Adam Yudman
640 E Linden Ln
Mustang, OK 73064

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]