<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 26, 2009

yo yo...so i'm almost packed and leaving mid afternoon tommorrow. its weird because earlier i figured i'd miss friends more than family, and its kinda reversed now. I guess we all have friends that when you think about it you see once or twice or year and don't realize. I was talking to Vincent and he put it very bluntly which felt good, when i said the person i said bye to was my dad last night he said "meh, it's not like you'll never see him again"...i'm also sad to leave my physical house, just because i've lived in this house basically my whole life. but at least it will still be here. and you do have to leave eventually. and i also think that i don't have to be gone forever, especially in my job i can def transfer, not that u want to go in thinking that, but knowing that the option is there makes it easier i feel.

plans wise i think im gonna stop in memphis to eat bbq(preferably somewhere from DDD), so i'll probably have two legs to get there, then one more leg. i really should have planned, im pretty much justing winging it. I'll post pics in every state on the way and will def keep a well updated blog when i arrive.

Your Mom's Box

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]