<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what up.

mass transit this thursday, i hope some people can come (i know it's an awkward day, and i'm a ghost who no one cares about anymore, but still). click the site link for details.

also, i really hope adam comes so i get to see him before he goes west coast on us.

also i'll be in florida all next week.

and finally, the best/worst FML ever:

"Today, I handed my PhD dissertation, which I have spent the past year researching and writing full-time. Last night, my roommate set an autocorrect on Word that changed "neither" to "nigger." I didn't notice until after I handed it in. My professor is black. FML"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]