<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm giving a presentation tomorrow. I should be going to sleep now, but instead I'm watching tennis. I love tennis. My presentation is supposed to be 20 minutes with a 10 minute period for questioning. My presentation is 29 minutes if I talk really quickly. Oh well. I don't care. I had the best presentation last semester. That's why I have to go first this semester. Fuck that. This feels like stream-of-consciousness blogging. Either that, or I have ADD. Both are possibilities.

Lately (thanks to tennis) I've been setting my nightly bed time based on when the tennis match ends. This really gives me much more pleasure than it probably should. But having a set bedtime that isn't at a predetermined time is very exciting. I wish I had something to watch every night that ended at a reasonable hour in the near future, but not at a predictable time. It would make my life happier, I think. Oooh! a Disney commercial. I love Disney!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]