<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 06, 2008

yo yo...the McMahon family are a bunch of geniuses. I dont know why, but professional wrestling is so interesting and catches your attention. I just found myself watching an entire old school match(hulk hogan vs ultimate warrior)on youtube. You know its fake, you know its ridiculous, but you still get into it. There's also something very inspiring when you see that part where hulk will get hit but all of the blows seem to be deflected and he just shakes his head like "you cant hurt me" and the the opponent looks to the crowd with fear. Its my favorite part. I actually caught myself saying "oh no!" aloud when hulk missed the big leg drop. I remember in 3rd grade i used to actually subscribe to the WWF magazine. good times

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]