<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 25, 2008

what up. ode to crapdog. some or all of the following events are fictional.

had work today
thas some bull
i work hard but then
the man dunt pay my shit
i a player, i need that cash
sarah came to work to visit
she got a fattie, i'd tap tha ho
she can stand under my umbraella
ey
i hate tha song
pshh like what


guess hwo called
adam
he maed me brownies i thnk
he mad funny
tomorrrow i got o the store
and buy some chocolat
and heat it up with the micrawave
and leave it in lizs bed
hahahaha
lil ben said je crazy
i agree
goodnight campers and remember
bitches be strAIGHT trippin
peace

-i had sex last night
with your mom

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]