<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 04, 2008

yo yo...so my dad got an email that a certain episode of a certain HBO show was uploaded from our ip address. then the whole spheel about under this act and this code blah blah please stop pretty please. its pretty silly. from what ive conlcuded from research is that a company like hbo will hire a third party company to see who's uploading/downloading their stuff and on the findings emails will get sent to the ISP's. From what i gather they will get tons of them, to the point of spamming and nothing ever really stems from it. most of the time you can just tell them you deleted it blah blah. in the accusation against me it says i uploaded a certain file. i have no disabled uploading so nothing like that can happen and now will peruse net in hidden ip's and protect myself from unwanted ip's trying to connect to mine....when deleting remnants of torrents from my machine i was quite impressed the collection i have amassed. at least im getting my moneys worth

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]