<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

yo yo...beware, as this post might not make sense to most.

i am so excited for the release of Grant Theft Auto 3 (4-29). This has been my all time favorite video game series. Like all the other installements, each one has severely raised the bar for all other video games that would be released. The last two (vice city and san andreas) were still under the umbrella of 3, as technologically they were still using the same game engine, just a little more developed. This next one will be making so many leaps. I am trying not to read about it too much and not get too excited, as i have 28 days. I'm going to pre buy it tommorrow, at whichever store will have a midnight release. I will then try to alter my sleep scheduloe the week before so i can wake up just before midnight, go to the release and get a solid 20 hrs of play.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]