<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

yo yo

play this game, its very cool


I really want michael johns to win. i find he's the onyl one who's performances i like to watch again on youtube

I think Stella is in top 2 of funniest shows ever, even tho it only lasted 10 eps.

I paid my graduation fee today. Im officially done with school. And i never really did any work. So im here as proof to all the kids that may be reading this that you too can get a college degree without doing work, just gotta play it smart.

If you were moving to another city, would rather get a single apartment/condo, or find a roomate that you have never met?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]