<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

yo yo...i am listening to Opie and Anthony and they are talking about a news story about the poverty in haiti and how they eat dirt cookies(literally) and i must post some comments made by lil' jimmy norton and louis ck

"i went out for sushi the other night and the rice wasnt as sticky as i liked it and my sushi fell apart so i sent it back and made them throw it out"
-jim

"I have personally poured about 4,000,000 gallons of milk down the drain....I have done this about 50,000 times in my life....i will buy a gallon of milk and pour about 1/8th cup for a cappucino, then go out on the road for a week, come back and pour that spoiled gallon of milk down the drain"

"Give a nation grain and rice and they'll eat for 20 years....teach them that the dirt beneath their feet can be used for cookies and they'll be dead in a week" Louis CK

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]