<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 11, 2008

what up. random thoughts

mass transit is coming. two weeks. clear your calender. tentative date is march 1st

valentines day is coming. boo.

the apartment is almost ready for a housewarming. expect an invitation, loyal blog readers.

lost is getting ridiculous.

i bought live free or die hard on a whim. if its bad i will get mad and throw it out my window.

i gave up club soda for lent. this may be a bad choice.

i still have a beard, and now i write poetry for my creative writing class. i am a bad stereotype of myself. maybe i will post some.

i went to the colbert report and the warm up comedian made fun of me for looking like an artist.

i've noticed my hands are less sweaty than the joefi of yesteryear. bonus.

what ever happened to george bulvis bulvis? or mr. holsberg? or other long ago topics of discussion? except that girl amber from drama, no one cares (i think)

i wish i had a dog, but my building doesn't allow them. they do allow cats, but fuck that

i didn't watch the grammys and i feel like a bad music business person.

we have a truffle shaver in our kitchen. god knows why.

recently i was wondering when i gave up on capital letters. looking back on old posts, i bet i could pinpoint it, but i'm lazy.

we should make an official o.g. and friends facebook group.

i want to order a pizza from ciceros to my apartment, so matty k shows up and makes me happy

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]