<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

yo yo...so i just got my left side wisdom teeth removed. wasnt bad, i thought they had only removed one when they had removed both, so that was pleasant. i could have also sworn i could feel blood splattering, that wasnt pleasant. i also got a little nauseous, which concerned me because what if i had to vomit? i thought of that for a while, so that kept me busy. i also made a joke that the lady giving post op directions judged me on. my mom made a comment about me driving and i said "well at least if i get into an accident i wont feel it in my mouth"...the lady judged me....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]