<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ok, now that we've finally reached a blogging topic on which I feel I can express myself.... I am back. In my opinion I feel like Hillary pussyfooted around a lot of questions giving partial answers in the last debate. I prefer the views of Kucinich, although he'll never get the nomination, or Chris Dodd. Kucinich voted against the Patriot act and the War while people are changing their positions on it (which they are entitled to do, considering the circumstances and procedure in which the war was handled). Personally I feel that the top 3 leaders in the democratic polls have more hype than anything. Contrary to that, on the republican ticket, Guilliani is clearly leading in the polls, and his viewpoints that are more liberal (pertaining to abortion) and his history in New York can give him more of an edge over candidates of either party.

Now I am a registered Democrat, but I feel that if you're going to vote at all that you should know what a person's viewpoints are and not just vote party. The past YouTube Republican debate left me quite empty on topics that are really an issue at this day and age. Thompson stated that the number one priority in America is to overturn Roe v. Wade..... what bullshit is that? How about concentrating on our welfare problem, healthcare issues, THE WAR? In the past debates if I were to choose winners it would be Dems: Biden/Kucinich and Rep: Huckabee/Paul. These people I feel answered the questions most directly and sincerely out of all the presidential hopefuls. What would your pick be purely on the debates?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]