<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 19, 2007

I was going to respond to Adam's post with a comment, however for some reason, my work computer doesn't allow commenting. So I shall post instead. All-in-all, it was really a great weekend. Like Adam and Nico, I found the highlights they mentioned to be quite remarkable and often entertaining.

My one complaint is that it would have been a lot of fun to challenge Nico's school friends to a Pop 5 match, however I understand that everyone has much more of a life than me, and this was not a possibility. Oh well. I'm sure we would have won anyway...

I really found, and still do find the whole communal living situation a little awkward, but I suppose I could get used to it eventually. Not in one weekend though.

And to address your comment, Nico, picking a sandwich is a big decision, one that impacts your life for the few moments during which you eat the sandwich, but also for the several hours after. So there.

Also Joefi, please elaborate more on this story idea. As of now I'd just be scared that I wouldn't meet your expectations.

Okay, have to go to lunch.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]