<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

yo yo...so yesterday i saw my worst nightmare, luckily i didn't experience it. I had just gone over the GW bridge on my way to queens...going through an underpass there was a car in front of me , and a tractor trailer next to it, with the car about next to the middle of it. Then the truck signaled and started switching into his lane, apparently didn't see him, and totally ran him off the lane and he was forced to take evasive action. normally i am pretty impressed by truck drivers(there are always a million on the GW) with their ability to maneuver the trucks so well.,...but this time was different

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]