<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 25, 2007

yo yo....so i almost just got into a fight with some spanish guys...lemme explain
i was coming home from the gym on 202 and these 3 spanish guys in a civic were dangerously tailgaiting and cutting people off on 202. they then were behind me and hardcore speeding up to me, tailgaiting, slowing down, doing same thing. then by foremost they went around me over the double yellows, while another car was on other side of road, and did that to two more cars. i followed till the light by gilligans and appraoched the car at the red light(i was on motorcycle so i was able to just ride right up) and i asked wat the fuck he was doing, and the guy got SO irate, it was actually comical, how he kept pounding his chest, he tried to open his door but my engine crash bars were blocking it....then a guy in a corvette in front of him got out and tried to calm him down, the spanish guy then asked the new guy if HE wanted to go.....i laughed at him, told him he was gonna get himself in trouble....i looked around hoping a cop would be around so i could watch him get in trouble, (im sure something illegal was in the car too)....but i also wish i wasnt by myself

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]