<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

fucking Haloscan wasn't letting me post comments. So...here are my comments on Adam's post:

1.) I feel like you've complained about people being offended before...not sure if it actually happened or if it was deja vu

2.) In all seriousness, those girls probably were nappy headed hos to begin with

3.) I agree about people not answering questions, I hate it

4.) I agree about the backup singers. It wasn't this week, and I dont remember when it was, but I think it was one of Melinda's performances when all you could hear was loud, crappy backup singers.

5.) the supreme court probably has more important things to do than rule on such a stupid issue. I'm surprised they even agreed to hear the case. Who cares how much he's paid...give him seventeen trillion dollars for all I care...I'm not paying for it

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]