<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

yo yo...so i had a real bad day today. my mom keeps talking about putting the house up for sale, not necesarily moving now put putting it up. now, for those that don't know me, the idea of moving is probably one of the worst things i could experience, for several. first there's the whole process of moving, which is so draining, even to just think about, especailly since i have so much crap, my garage alone would take a day to move. the more important reason is im a VERY nostalgic person, every little piece of garbage has meaning to me. especially the house i grew up in. espeically since there's so many little unique things about the house that have tons of stories from my youth. the slide, the clubhouse, the shed, etc. i could think of 1000 things i'd rather have happen to me than move. now, i'm not that naive. i know i wont get to show my grandkids the house i lived in one day with their grandparents still living there. and i know i probably won't be rich enough to be able to buy my childhood home back when i'm an adult (RIP OC). i know people, jenny for example, who have moved from place to place their whole life and are fine with it. i wish i could be like that, but im not, just thinking about it hurts me so much. but i just wanted my mom to at least wait till i was done with school and maybe at least have a job. so today i woke up with a realtor sign on the front lawn/rocks and i flipped out, and tore the sign out of the ground and tossed it into the backyard. so my mom called the realtor (and who is a friend of hers kinda and lives around the corner) and he said he'd tell the company vandals moved it, and asked if i could promise him i wouldn't move it again, and of course i said no. and then he back handidly threatened me, saying something like "your mom tells me you want a government job, getting arrested wouldn't be good for that" which just made me want to burn down his house. so if my mom decided not to grant me the one wish i asked of at least waiting, and the company sends someone else to put it back in (i hope im there if they do) i might need someone to bail me out of jail

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]