<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

yo yo....so i just got off the phone with HESC because my name was spelled wrong in the system so that wasnt allowing me access to it...after arguing with the lady about doing it over the phone and not having to mail in my drivers license i asked for her manager and she talked to her and came back and told me she could do it, i totally pwned her but i was modest
after that she told me its wrong on fafsa too so i should fix that. i call them and i had to do it with my pin number or some shit cuz "they dont have access to my name" only address and such....however, at school the only problem was the tap, not the federal aid, i got that. i asked how did someone who doesnt exist get financial aid, apparently its cuz on the site it only asks for first 2 letters of last name(which is correct, the misspelling was YUOMAN) so i asked the guy if theoretically i can spell my name however i want after "yu" and everything will work and he said there isnt a problem as far as he can see. things seem to be ok for now, but i can forsee something bad happening at one point

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]