<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What up. Random stream of thoughts:

I'm very impressed when people manage to be poetic without just sounding stupid and sappy. I guess its kind of subjective though. I wish I wrote song lyrics.

I thought about it, and I don't really HATE any celebrities as much as I should. I'm kind of just indifferent, even with people like Carson Daly who deserve my hatrid.

What ever happened to Matty K?

Mass Transit Concert March 2nd, which means most of you will be focused on NRHS drama and may not be able to make it. That's cool, but see if you aren't too busy those of you not teching or whatever.

Bouchon Bakery is home to many things I love.

In 45 minutes I am going to call Vincent and yell at him.

I wish David Duchovny would do something new with his life.

I'm bad at spelling.

Every guy has an ideal look that they want to pull off, sometimes embodied by a particular celebrity or character. I want to look like Patrick Dempsey. Except at night, then I want to look like Batman.

I like The Office because I find the Jim/Pam struggle to be just the right amount of tension and suspense in an estranged romance to keep me satisfied yet wanting more. And it just reminds me of what its like to have a relationship like that (I've been there). I don't want to sell paper though.

The TV seems to be full of flip flops and shorts, and warm weather. I drool when I see these things. Florida in 3 weeks.

Is Ann Coulter a celebrity? If so, I take it back, I REALLY hate her.

I'm tired.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]