<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 05, 2007

Today's high temperature was an astounding SEVEN degrees with wind chill of -14 degrees. That's Farenheit, not Celsius. This sort of weather in not acceptable. I'm all for global warming. Fuck the penguins and polar bears. I hear penguins smell anyway. And polar bears are no cooler than any other variety of bear.

EDIT: The following are my submissions in the "choose a hairstyle" contest, in order of preference from least favored to most favored:

sixth

fifth

fourth


third


second


By far the best

RE-EDIT: I was just thinking. I hope Martin Scorsese gets the Oscar this year for The Departed, seeing as he's never won an Oscar. Doesn't that seem strange considering some of the other people who have won Oscars, ie: It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp...

Pimp 1, Scorsese 0 (*womp*)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]