<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I've developed quite an affinity for avocados. They are, perhaps, the most fun food. Opening an avocado is like playing a game; it's so much fun. And they're tasty too. I especially like the avocado/citrus pairing; particularly limes, which I also find delicious.

I am reminded of this, because avocados were just on sale at Wegman's, and I bought two, which I just cut open and used to make guacamole. It's now sitting in the refrigerator, allowing its flavors to meld, which is apparently an important step in the guacamole-making process.

Along the culinary lines, I had quail for dinner. It was delicious. I highly recommend it to everyone.

If anyone saw the premier of Top Design on Bravo last night, please let me know and allow me to evaluate if I should bother watching it. I am a fan of Project Runway, and even more so of Top Chef, but I don't know if I like the idea of Top Design, we will have to see.

Farewell for now. As you can see by this point, I am in fact alive and attempting a comeback, as per a request. We'll see how this goes. My life is just so boring...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]