<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I was at the hockey game last night, and our pep band played "Get It On", by Bill Chase, which we played with Mr. Holsberg in Jazz Ensemble. I enjoy that song. At one point I laughed out loud because they played a short note as a long one and I thought of P-hol holding up his two fingers in a downward fashion to indicate the short accent marks and giving us dirty looks when we didn't play them. I think he actually yelled at us out loud, on stage at NYSSMA once for doing that.

And then I thought of the time P-Hol got mad at Charlie Blaha for always talking and he took the plastic guitar he was messing around with and smashed it to bits on the bandroom door...good times.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]