<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 26, 2007

yo yo....first, i would like to congratulate Alec Baldwin on his golden globe win for his emmy worthy work on 30 Rock. I say this because i don't really like the golden globes, everyone strives for an oscar or an emmy anyways. But, i was honestly so happy when he won. normally i can care less who wins anything, except i him, house, and i want the red hot chili peppers to win many grammys. I'll be especially mad if Justin Timberlake wins...to me, he sounds like a kid sitting as his computer singing to a song out of his range so he just kinda falsetto's it.
Theres lots of things ive been meaning to write. When something happens to me or i think of something i want to write it, but im not near a computer, so i think about it. Then, i never blog about it. That telephone blog thing would be good, except i hate the sound of my voice.
Speaking of that, i hate when im on a news site and i click to read an article, only to find out its a video article. I only want to watch college humors clips, like, kids getting hurt, street fights, celebrity bloopers, and sketch comedy. Anything else i prefer to read.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]