<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 27, 2006

yo yo....so this freak lady came in today...she seemed normal at first, asking me for egg protein cuz she saw a seminar on benefits of protein, etc...then started talking a lot about eating organic and saying me and my generation will die cuz of the meat we eat...THEN when i was showing her something else she freaked me out...telling me to vote democratic and that i HAVE to impeach bush and the reupublicans and telling me how she got a virus on her comp, and her friend said it was designed to send info to the government...and it wasnt lookign for terrorist key words, but words like impeach...and she was saying she was gonna give it to the ACLU(who i dont like btw) but it self deleted itself...i said i dont wanna get into a political argument cuz i was about to...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]