<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 03, 2006

yo yo...ive been doing late nite runs the last couple nites all around north rockland....last ntie as i was coming back i was like 100 feet from my house and a car passed and someone yelled "sweat it out",i yelled something back, and i kept on going at same pace...after about 15 seconds i ran to my house, and saw the light at the end of the street was green...i wish i woulda ran right when they said it, cuz my car was on the driveway and i coulda hopped in and caught up to them at the end of the street and blocked them at the light and see if they were as tough as they thought they were

bbq/pool party/mafia at my house on saturday anytime after 4...bring stuff, anyone welcome,except punk asses

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]