<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 16, 2006

yo yo....posting from a temporary posting home...anyways, been workin a lot, well not really a lot, but working....its cool now, cash registers are so much fun...and bein able to help people with stuff i know and read about is pretty cool too...one kid today was just asking me nutritional advice and thanked me much afterwards...whenever i stock items and see them i feel like im meeting a celebrity, cuz its items ive seen pictures of and have read about....i think when i retire, or aquire the funds to, i wanna own a gym...cuz sometimes i wish my workout schedule made me go there more cuz i just like bein there.


i was havin this discussion with liz last nite...if ur in the real world, like not high school, and ur lets say a single guy, how do u know if a girl ur interested in is single or taken? cuz in high school everyone knows everything about everyone, but how does it work in the real world? i always imagine i'll be holding a stack of books/magazines in barnes and noble and then i bump into a girl and we both drop everything and discover we both have the exact same items

...i figure i'll take after liz and gong and just write some random 1 line thoughts here and see how it pans out
i needa cut my hair
i wish i had my job from last summer
i love star wars

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]