<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 03, 2006

What up. I'm glad someone noticed my attempt to be more toughfi. I'm tired of being pushoverfi. From now on I'm not gonna take shit from anyone. Well, maybe still Vincent. But definitely not my parents, who have noticed me no longer being a pushover to their every whim and called me selfish. Go figure. I should have noticed that Al already doesn't take shit from anyone, therefore establishing her tough front. However, toughfi doesn't plan to get into knifefights on Blauvelt Avenue in downtown Haverstraw. Just to not take shit.

P.S. I've also been a little dietfi lately, and I actually lost 10 pounds. Joy. I also have a weird addiction to lemon-lime club soda.

P.P.S. Come eat at Olives starting on Thursday. They have a great menu of really delicious and unique things, especially some rare middle eastern stuff such as homemade hummus, and falafel. Burgers and wings too. Also some great salads and wraps. Our chef is really awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]