<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 27, 2006

OK, so I'm playing in the pit for a Summer Theater production of Ragtime. The show is this weekend and everyone I know should come or I may not speak to you again.

Place: Felix Festa Middle School (on Parrot Road, right near Albertus)

Times: Today (Thursday) 7:30 pm
Tomorrow (Friday) 10:30 am; 7:30 pm
Saturday 7:30 pm
Sunday 2:00 pm

Tickets are available at the door, and seating is on a first come first served basis. I will totally rock the clarinet, like I always do. So if the show isn't reason enough for you to come...that's another one.

P.S. If you come more than once, I may like you even more!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]