<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm at the library, I have a test tomorrow, it's a very hard one, so I'm destined to be here for quite a while, and there's a gorge on my way home. And though I won't jump into that gorge on my way home, I will think about it. I will think about it and say to myself, 'wow, I bet that would hurt. At least for a split second that would be the worst pain ever.' And then by the time I finish my statement I will be over the bridge on the other side of the gorge, and I'll think 'oh well, too late now.' And that's what it's like to walk back from the library when you have a test the next day. The End. And now I'm going to go and study in the abyss that is the library.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]