<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 08, 2006

What up. I liked Vincents idea so I decided to partake.

How am I feeling today?:
Don't Panic (Coldplay) Hm... Optimistic and mellow and scared of finals? Ok.

Will I get far in life?
Small Town Boy (Josh Kelly) ... I guess not. Thanks shuffle, I'm glad you have confidence in me.

How do my friends see me?:
Stardust (Wynton Marsalis) You are going to have to confirm that friends. Not sure how to interpret that one. I like to think I'm jazzy.

Where will I get Married?:
All I Taste Today is What's Her Name (From Autumn to Ashes) I think this is not a good sign.


What is my best friend's theme song?:
You's a Ho (Ludacris) Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing at this one.

What is the story of my life?:
Mr. Brightside (The Killers) Ok I was hoping for something a little more positive.

What is/was highschool like?:
Cupid (Jack Johnson) That one fits. I think only one person gets it though.

How can I get ahead in life?:
A Message (Coldplay) Coldplay you offer no insight.


What is the best thing about me?:
Dammit (Blink 182) um, I'm upbeat? Listen to it and let me know, I don't get it.

What is in store for this weekend?:
Stan (Eminem) oh dear God. I'm sorry to everyone, I am going to drive off a bridge with my pregnant girlfriend in the trunk. Or drive someone to do that by not answering their letters.

What song describes my parents?:
Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash) Um, ok? I mean my Dad likes the song, but come on.

To describe my grandparents?
You Look So Young (Jayhawks) Hahahahaha considering I never met half of them.

How is my life going?:
Pay For What You Get (DMB) that's depressing.

What song will they play at my funeral?:
Travelin (Josh Kelly) What? What's with all the Coldplay and Josh Kelly anyway?

How does the world see me?:
Perfect Hair (Danger Doom) Ok I'm like 99 percent positive this question should not be answered with a rap song.

Will I have a happy life?:
Christmas Bells (Rent) crap, I'm gonna get AIDS

What do my friends really think of me?:
Make Yourself (Incubus) don't get it.

Do people secretly lust after me?:
Spaceship (Kanye West) translation: sometimes.

How can I make myself happy?:
Saddest Girl Story (The Starting Line) by telling girls they suck? hm.

What should I do with my life?:
Bombs Over Baghdad (Outkast) Ok, I'm either a terrorist or a political activist.

Will I ever have children?:
Always and Never (Coheed and Cambria) Um, I guess that's a yes?

What is some good advice for me?:
Ants Marching (DMB) is this really advice?

How will I be remembered?
Soul Meets Body (Death Cab) Ok, not sure what that implies.

What is my signature dancing song?:
Wonderwall (The version me, Matty K, Melita and Ricky recorded) Well it is my signature song, and its the version I made. I don't really dance to it though...

What do I think my current theme song is?:
Jubilee Stomp (David Otswalds Gully Low Jazz Band) Ok I'll take it.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Just (Radiohead) I do it to myself? That's depressing...

What type of men/women do you like?:
Einstein on the Beach (The Mass Transit version) Oh I must like girls that rock. Or really gay guys, because that's what Mass Transit is all about. Meh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]