<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 07, 2006

Ok, so I stole this from Gong's Blog, but apparently because of some feud or other, she doesn't comment here, so I guess there's nothing anyone can say. It occupied me for 5 minutes, so I liked it.

Put your ipod on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
No cheating!

How am I feeling today?:
Class (Chicago Soundtrack) – wtf?

Will I get far in life?
Because the Night Belongs to Lovers (10,000 Maniacs) – thanks.


How do my friends see me?:
Don’t Speak (No Doubt) – yeah, I’ve heard that before.

Where will I get Married?:
Fuck the Pain Away (Peaches) – now that sounds more like it


What is my best friend's theme song?:
All I Ask of You (Phantom soundtrack) – ouch! Maybe I should do more for them?

What is the story of my life?:
One Jump Ahead (Aladdin soundtrack) – finally one that makes sense

What is/was highschool like?:
Mrs. Robinson (Simon and Garfunkel) – Mrs. Johnsmeyer?!?!?!

How can I get ahead in life?:
Malaguena Salerosa (Chingon) - ??


What is the best thing about me?:
Butterfly in Reverse (Counting Crows) – right…

What is in store for this weekend?:
Landslide (The Chordials) – uh-oh!

What song describes my parents?:
It Must Be So (Candide’s Meditation) (from Candide) – or not

To describe my grandparents?
No One Mourns the Wicked (Wicked Soundtrack) – well now that’s just mean!!

How is my life going?:
Hope Fails (LOTR Soundtrack) – that’s depressing

What song will they play at my funeral?:
All About Soul (Billy Joel) – hmm, I don’t know how I feel about this

How does the world see me?:
Fly Me to the Moon (Frank Sinatra) – just because you don’t like me doesn’t mean I should be sent to the moon.

Will I have a happy life?:
When I Come Around (Greenday) – okay…

What do my friends really think of me?:
Roxie’s Suite (Chicago Soundtrack) – probably the one that makes the least sense

Do people secretly lust after me?:
Bittersweet Symphony (The Verve) – I’ll translate: YES!

How can I make myself happy?:
Grasslands Chant (Lion King Soundtrack (Broadway)) – it does indeed make me happy

What should I do with my life?:
Keep the Customer Satisfied (Simon and Garfunkel) – wow, finally some good advice!

Will I ever have children?:
Regrets (Ben Folds) – you can say that again…

What is some good advice for me?:
I Come from a Land Down Under (Men At Work)

How will I be remembered?
It’s a Small World After All

What is my signature dancing song?:
I Can’t Do it Alone (Chicago Soundtrack) – it’s true…I can’t.

What do I think my current theme song is?:
Anything Goes (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Soundtrack) – seems accurate

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Like a Prayer (Madonna) – I don’t know how to interpret this one.

What type of men/women do you like?:
The Cowboys (Cowboy and the Girl Soundtrack) – I mean, I liked Brokeback Mountain, but not THAT much...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]