<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 17, 2006

Im gonna copy joefi and bincent, and do the song thing so here i go (using itunes bc i dont have an ipod)

How am I feeling today?:
I just don't think I'll ever get over you (Colin Hay) Umm a little sad, especially on such a beautiful day.

Will I get far in life?
Oye Mi Canto (Nore Feat. Daddy Yankee and Nina Sky) Thats funny, bc I don't understand a damn word of what they're saying, I hope it's good.

How do my friends see me?:
Cooki Jar (Jack Johnson) I guess they thinnk I'm depressed and lonely. Oh Well

Where will I get Married?:
Sympathy (Goo Goo Dolls) Umm I've heard of Pity sex, but Pity Marriage?


What is my best friend's theme song?:
Put Da Lime In De Coconut (Resevoir Dogs Soundtrack) Sure, why the hell not?

What is the story of my life?:
Such Great Heights (The Postal Service) I guess this is Okay.

What is/was highschool like?:
All For You (Blues Traveler) This is somewhat fitting, I love this song though.

How can I get ahead in life?:
No One Mourns the Wicked (Wicked) I'm not sure who this refers to, but I loved the show.


What is the best thing about me?:
The Gathering of The Ranks at Hebron (David Holsinger) I'll just assume that this means I'm a good leader.

What is in store for this weekend?:
Help (Beatles) Oh God.

What song describes my parents?:
Benny and the Jets (Elton John) I guess they're catchy?

To describe my grandparents?
Protection (Ben Folds) I don't get it, i just don't.

How is my life going?:
The Theme (Art Blakey) I guess it's a drum solo with some horns added in later.

What song will they play at my funeral?:
Narcolepsy (Ben Folds Five) I hope they don't bury me alive.

How does the world see me?:
Fantasia in D Minor (Mozart) Wow, I must be clinically depressed, and it shows.

Will I have a happy life?:
You Learn (Alanis Morisette) I guess not.

What do my friends really think of me?:
Time Served (Dispatch) does that mean they don't like me?

Do people secretly lust after me?:
I Don't Wanna (Aaliyah) I'll take that as a yes.

How can I make myself happy?:
You're Smiling (Matt Nathanson) I guess i'm happy when others are. Sounds good to me.

What should I do with my life?:
Stayin' Alive (Bee Gees) Don't die, good advice.

Will I ever have children?:
All the Girls Love Alice (Elton John) Umm, so i'll have a lesbian daughter?

What is some good advice for me?:
Partita #2 in D minor Allemanda (Bach) I should start playing violin again? OK.

How will I be remembered?
I Need You Back (Ben Kweller) People will miss me I hope.

What is my signature dancing song?:
Zorak's song (Thanks to Adam from The Brak Show) Classic.

What do I think my current theme song is?:
Summertime (Wynton Marsalis) Hell yeah!

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Tijuana Taxi (Herb Albert) Wow, I must be tres cool.

What type of men/women do you like?:
Loose and Open (Bob Rodriguez) OMG THATS HILARIOUS!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]