<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 16, 2006

yo yo....i love my improv class, its pretty much "whose line is it anyway class"....today we did a game where it was a dating game....and the 3 contestats had to be characters that everyone wrote down secretly on pieces of paper....i had to be anrold schwarzeneger admitting he's gay...it was so much fun...when the girl said "contestant 1, whats ur idea of a romantic evening?" i told her" we would go to my house and help my bodbuilder friends with their posing routine, rub them down with tanning oil, then watch my all time comedy holidayu smash hit jingle all the way!" ...man i love that class, half the guys in my class are obsessed with star wars

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]