<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

yo yo....i love my english teacher, he reminds soo much of george carlin....at first it was jsut that his voice sounds so much like it, but he talks like him and says similar things. my improv teacher gives off good vibes...plus he loves star wars....int he gym today i decided to do flat barbell bench press, i havnt done that in a looong time, i'll do dumbells instead if i want to do flat, but i decided to do it today, but was a little afraid of how much i'd be able to do./...last time i did it i did 225 a few times and struggled...today i did 275x4 so i accomplished my goal of benchign 1.5x my weight

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]