<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What up. To answer Joe's question, NYU hosts the site on its server, but I had to use iWeb and Dreamweaver (two HTML editing clients) to build the site. It wasn't so bad with templates, but I had to do a little tweaking. Now for the kicker: this project is also a competition. If I can get the most hits in the class I can win a free ipod nano. So please, get as many people as you can to visit the site and visit it from every different computer you can. Every IP adress counts! It's now linked on the blog in the hopes that somehow that will bump up my google ranking. Thanks everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]